The application's main menu, located at the top of the screen above the status bar and surgery schedule, is the primary way of invoking the majority of the program's features. A number of menu items can be invoked via keyboard shortcuts. Menu items with keyboard shortcuts display the shortcut key to the right of the name of the menu item.
A description of each of the items in the main menu follows.
● Select Date (F2) - Select a date for which to display surgery cases.
● Refresh (F5) - Refresh the display of surgery cases.
● Print Preview - Display a preview of the surgery cases before printing.
● Print - Send the displayed surgery cases to a printer.
● Save... - Save the surgery schedule data to a text file.
● Copy to Clipboard - Copy the surgery schedule data as tab-delimited plain-text data to the system clipboard.
● Copy to Clipboard as HTML - Copy the surgery schedule data as HTML, preserving formatting, to the system clipboard.
● Open New Window - Invokes a second application in which surgery cases, perhaps for another date, are displayed.
● Exit - Exit the application
● Auto-Fit Columns (F9) - Compresses all columns so that they completely fit within the display, so that horizontal scroll bars are not needed.
● Auto-Size Columns (F10) - Resizes all of the columns so that each column fully accommodates the longest content in each cell.
● Full Screen Mode (F11) - Resizes the application so that it takes up 100% of the screen. The same option restores the application to the default size when in full-screen mode.
● Legend (F12) - Toggles the display of the legend at the bottom of the screen.
● Settings - Invokes the Settings dialog which allows for customization of the application.
● Help Topics (F1) - Invokes online help for the application.
● About - Displays an about box with basic information about the application.