Version 3.1 of the software incorporates the following updates and fixes:
● RPC Broker client updated to latest version for Delphi 2007 (version 50) which fixed intermittent VistA connectivity problems.
● Fixed login cancellation problem that occurred when cancel button clicked on VistA signon screen.
● All source code (Delphi and M) has been updated to conform to R1 namespacing and coding standards.
● Column sorting has been fixed.
● Comments can be added to the cases.
● Added a splash screen at application startup.
● Standard R1 About box added to the application.
● Added Auto-Size option to the View menu to automatically resize the columns to fully accommodate the contents of each cell.
● Row grouping can be disabled and a background color can be selected for the rows.
● Date selector modified to prevent unintentional double-clicking of the calendar widget when user quickly clicked multiple times on the month buttons. Dialog configured to close only when OK or Cancel buttons clicked, and not by double-clicking on a date.
● Auto-logon fixed.
● OP DISPOSITION column added to display ("Disposition") to track the patients' post-op location.
● All time values display as "hh:mm", unless the value for a time field is blank (in which case it displays as a blank string, rather than "00:00").
● Legend has been updated, including fixing partially visible bottom line, removed EPL comment in parentheses, and fixed TOtm indentation.
● All errors have been trapped in the source code to prevent error dialogs from appearing. Errors are instead logged to a database server.
● INI file automatically deleted and recreated by the software for version changes that would otherwise require manual deletion of INI file.
● Online help rewritten and made available in multiple formats (HTML, CHM, Word, PDF).